[ppml] Proposed Policy: Bulk WHOIS agreement expiration clarification

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Apr 6 14:45:09 EDT 2006

In general, I like this.  However, I would change the violation claus to

... or upon notice from ARIN to the other party that ARIN believes the
terms were violated...

With the current language, the determination of a violation is left
far too ambiguous for my tastes.

Owen

--On April 6, 2006 1:50:28 PM -0400 Member Services <memsvcs at arin.net>