[ppml] Summary of IPv6 assignment proposals

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Thu Apr 6 14:00:24 EDT 2006

Howard,

As I've stated earlier, I support 2005-1 as my first choice.  I would also
support 2006-4 if 2005-1 doesn't achieve consensus.

I disagree with your characterization of 2005-8.  As I read it, 2005-8 is
orthogonal to PI proposals, and simply "is intended to make the default
assignment size a /56 in the vast number of cases where a /48 seems
profligate."  As such, I support 2005-8 *in addition to* (not instead of)
2005-1 or 2006-4.

-Scott

On 04/06/06 at 1:44pm -0400, Howard, W. Lee <Lee.Howard at stanleyassociates.c...: