[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-4: IPv6 Direct PI Assignments for End Sites - revised text

Andrew Dul andrew.dul at quark.net
Mon Apr 3 19:44:34 EDT 2006

I added the text to allow a /48 per ASN.  The text is different than what was originally posted on the list last week.  Thanks to those in the background who helped cleanup the text.  The intent of what I proposed last week is unchanged.

The reserved /44 remains unchanged.  There didn't seem to be any vocal support for a larger (/40) reserved block.

Andrew