[ppml] Policy Proposal 2005-1: Provider Independent IPv6 Assignments for End-sites - Revised Text

Kevin Loch kloch at hotnic.net
Wed Sep 28 06:01:22 EDT 2005

Marshall Eubanks wrote:
> I cannot support the  current 2005-1 as I read it. I welcome attempts to convince me of the errors
> of my ways.

I ask that you reconsider supporting this as a framework for enabling
end site assignments.

It is important to note that the 100,000 device figure is not set in
stone.  According to the policy process it is possible to revise this
figure if consensus can be reached at the next meeting.

I encourage spirited discussion of the size (device) requirement here
and at the meeting so we can get this right.

- Kevin