[ppml] trade in your IPv4 block for an IPv6?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Oct 28 06:49:54 EDT 2005

I like the idea, but, for it to be practical today, I think we'd need
to specify the return date in terms of events rather than time.

I don't think anyone will be willing to migrate off of their V4 space
until such time as adequate 6to4 connectivity exists to guarantee
that they do not lose connectivity to some significant portion of
the internet by removing the V4 addresses from their machines.

Owen