[ppml] Policy Proposal 2005-1: Provider Independent IPv6 Assignments for End-sites - Revised Text

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Oct 2 20:32:56 EDT 2005

Let's see if we can get the following kind of consensus gauge at the
meeting:

1.	Everyone who would support this proposal at 100,000 devices 1/year, raise
	your hands.

2.	Keep 'em up... Everyone who would not support 100,000 devices 2/years,
put
	your hands down.

3.	Keep 'em up... If you would not support 50,000 devices 2/years, put your
	hand down.

4.	If you would not support 25,000 devices 2/years, put your hand down.

Whenever we get below say 60% of the room, call the previous mark consensus?

Owen

--On September 30, 2005 4:18:52 PM -0500 Stephen Sprunk