[ppml] 2005-1 or its logical successor

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Wed Nov 9 11:42:43 EST 2005

Michael,

So do you think if the RIR's decided that policy for IPv6 PI address
allocation was similar to what it is today for IPv4....the industry would
just have to 'figure it out' and would?  Could this actually happen if the
requirement for existing holders of IPv4 space were required to go
'wholesale' to v6 to qualify?

Not suggesting such a policy, just looking for perspective.

Bill Darte
ARIN AC