[ppml] 2005-1 or its logical successor

Glenn Wiltse iggy at merit.edu
Tue Nov 1 13:11:05 EST 2005

Yes, however all I'm saying is that there may very well be originzations
with ligitamate needs for PI space that are in a realtively small
geographic location, yet have lots of ligitamate 'sites' all in that
small area.  I really see no reason to restrict things so that only
orginizations that span larger areas will qualify.

  I agree with the concept that the the size of the block requested and/or
received should be tied in someway to the number of 'sites' that you have.
I'm just saying restricting one site per 'metro area' is not the right
thing.

   I guess it's all just another debate about what is a 'site'... and even
to some extent, how many subnets does a perticular 'site' need. I think
untill we can all come to consensus on these basic questions, we'll never
get consensus on the bigger picture.

Glenn