[ppml] 2005-1 or its logical successor

Glenn Wiltse iggy at merit.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:43:15 EST 2005

    I'm not at all sure there should be a requirment that the "sites" be
one per metro area... or that there be any such restriction per metro
area. I supose it depends on how you actualy define 'metro'. Perhaps
something better that could be just as easily verified, is that each
site must have a unique street address, etc... Perhaps you might think
/48 per street address is a bit much, I guess that would depend on how
large the building was/is. Maybe a /52 per street address could work.

   Either way, I think the one site per metro area is too restrictive,
perticularly in the sense that it would pretty much eliminate any direct
assignments to originzations that may entirely located in a small
geographic area.

Glenn Wiltse