[ppml] IPv6>>32

Howard, W. Lee L.Howard at stanleyassociates.com
Thu May 19 13:58:55 EDT 2005

MMV.  In my experience, people don't get blocks, devices get
addresses.  Some of those devices may be routers, which may
have blocks of addresses for the devices attached to them.
So the question of how big a block is appropriate for the
room is moot--the right question is how many addresses are
required for a routed segment, based on the number of
devices connected there.

Lee