[ppml] IPv6>>32

David Conrad david.conrad at nominum.com
Tue May 10 21:18:15 EDT 2005

Forgive me.  A vain attempt at being ironic.  I left off the smiley.

I, of course, do not consider RIR polices to be unfair or draconian.
In fact, I feel the current mechanisms by which policies are defined
are better than they have ever been.

Also, to be clear, I am not speaking as a board member on this list.

Hope that clears up any possible confusion.

Rgds,
-drc
Not speaking for anyone but myself.