[ppml] /48 vs /32 micro allocations

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Wed Mar 16 02:51:31 EST 2005

As someone who is coming up to speed on IPV6,
I am somewhat understanding where the WG is coming from and
I find myself tending to agree - and looking forward to
Orlando.

I think Bill nailed it. To me it translated to
it's better to drop what I don't want than to not get what
I do want, which has been a theme to live by over the years.

Cheers,

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018
hannigan at verisign.com