[ppml] Directory Services - section 4.2.3.7.4

Azinger, Marla marla_azinger at eli.net
Fri Jun 10 16:04:13 EDT 2005

"Section 4.2.3.7.4: Replace with:

  All reassignment information for current blocks shall be submitted to
  ARIN prior to submitting a request for a new allocation."

I'm not clear on what this is supposed to be clarifying or correcting.

After disection of both (current and proposed)...I dont agree with this
change.  This change appears to say a seperate submittion must be made
to ARIN before requesting more.  When I think the point of this section
is supposed just mean...

"usage (reallocation and reassignments) need to be visible on WHOIS or
RWHOIS before sending in a new request to ARIN."

Isnt that what it is supposed to mean?

Marla