[ppml] Directory Services - Take 2

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Fri Jun 10 13:27:52 EDT 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Sweeting, John wrote:

> the policy to could refer to an annex or such that ARIN staff would have the
> responsibility of approving and maintaining so at least the types supported
> could be referenced with the policy.......

I think policy should list types that are expected to be supported and
we can change the list later one as necessary as part of our normal policy
development process. That does not mean ARIN staff can not support other
types, but doing so would be at their own discretion.

Creating separate "policy" system on how new type are to be approved seems
excessive.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks