[ppml] Proposed Policy: Adding an HD ratio choice for new IPv4 allocations

Charles Scott cscott at gaslightmedia.com
Tue Feb 22 12:24:47 EST 2005

Michael:
  You seem to be supporting my point, that, if anything, HD ratio applies
to end-user address utilization, for which there is already significant
accommodation for these issues as your examples would easily be
accommodated by the 25%/50% policy for end-user address utilization.
  Is there something else I'm missing?

Chuck Scott
cscott at gaslightmedia.com