[ppml] Proposed Policy: IPv4 Micro-allocations for anycast se rvices

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Fri Aug 12 12:39:37 EDT 2005

Hi David,

This proposed policy is now in the 10 day initial review period by the ARIN
AC and we are very interested in what discussion happens on the PPML. At
this point in time we are looking for whether there is support for this
proposal as well as how it could be reworded to be more acceptable. Most of
the ideas thrown out are for the purpose of receiving input that will help
us in determining whether this policy should be forwarded on in the process
or not. Thanks for you participation, we truly appreciate it.