[ppml] 2005-1:Business Need for PI Assignments

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Apr 28 17:09:06 EDT 2005

Can we please not choose another rathole for this proposal?

Anonymous, if you want to create a geographic addressing proposal, write
up a policy proposal and submit it.

This isn't that.  This is about PI space for organizations that need
it.  Currently, I think determination of need along the lines of
having an AS (if you qualify for an AS, generally, you're going to
need a prefix to advertise), but, there seems to be some desire
to modify that criteria.

So, can we please refocus the discussion on what it would take to get
consensus around PI policy for organizations that need it in the V6 world?

Thanks,

Owen