[ppml] an interesting debate about v6 [was sort of about 2005-1]

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Wed Apr 27 05:29:52 EDT 2005

> Of course, if you read all of Michael's postings, you discover that part
> of his apparent motification for this is a desire to exhaust the IPv6
> address space in favor of sparking the next innovation.  Personally, I
> don't share this particular desire.

Again, you are slandering me. Your particular misunderstanding
of my words is not the same thing as my words. If you insist on
misunderstanding what I have written, then please do so entirely
under your own name and do not mention mine.

This is not People magazine. It is the ARIN Public Policy
mailing list.

--Michael Dillon