[ppml] 2005-1 alternatives

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Apr 20 23:57:39 EDT 2005

Agreed... That's why I'm trying to make life better on both fronts.

One one hand, I'm working on a proposal for IETF that would, I think, allow
incremental and beneficial steps towards separatin.

On the other hand, I put forth this policy proposal in the hopes of making
it possible to prevent a ULA land rush for routing table entries.

Owen

--On Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:22 PM +1000 Geoff Huston <gih at apnic.net>