[ppml] Policy Proposal 2005-2: Directory Services Overhaul

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Apr 18 18:12:14 EDT 2005

All ARIN policies, especially WRT reclamation and such can, by definition
only apply to direct allocations and assignments.  The only thing ARIN
can do to affect downstreams is make it part of the conditions of the
allocation that the recipient enforce the same rules on the recipients
of reassignments.  As such, I don't see how or why you think that is
not the case with the current proposal.

Owen

--On Monday, April 18, 2005 4:33 PM -0400 Glenn Wiltse <iggy at merit.edu>