[ppml] Policy Proposal 2005-2: Directory Services Overhaul

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 18 00:15:57 EDT 2005

Glenn and all,

  I don't like the idea that the ARIN staff has significant leeway with
regard to discretion.  Discretion is a very nebulous thing and can be
easily inappropriately or improperly applied for any number of
reasons.  Hence a hard and fast policy for reclaiming resources
is unfortunately necessary.

Jeffrey A. Williams
    Pierre Abelard

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."