[ppml] 2005-1 and/or Multi6

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Apr 14 03:18:34 EDT 2005

The mechanism for reclamation would be as follows:

	1.	Either:
			ARIN Board makes emergency decision to stop issuing
			space under this policy, and, no space under this
			policy is eligible for renewal.

		or
			ARIN policy process determines an end of life procedure
			for this policy.

	2.	After 1, the inability to perform annual renewal eliminates
		the existing resource assignments through attrition.

Owen

--On Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:11 +1000 Geoff Huston <gih at apnic.net>

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.