[ppml] Re: Remote Participation at ARIN XV

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Sun Apr 10 17:02:53 EDT 2005

That's good to hear! ARIN is making great service to internet community
for those interested in moving to IP6 by making V6Forum sessions available
like this. You should really spread the word about this beyond just ppml,
I'd not be surprised if both APNIC and RIPE region people would be
interested in this too (or let nanog know too, there are many there
who might be interested and do not otherwise follow arin lists).

I'm assuming the webcast mpegs will also be saved and be available for
future download and view as well, right?

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
william at elan.net