[ppml] Draft ARIN Recomendation

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Oct 21 21:49:46 EDT 2004

I think the key point here is not the "membership" approval needed, but,
that
ARIN happens to represent a constituency that is not limited to its members.
I think that ARIN should state something to the effect that:

ARIN, on behalf of its members and constituents, many of whom have expressed
concern on this issue, requests that the IETF...

Owen

--On Thursday, October 21, 2004 17:12 -0400 Leo Bicknell <bicknell at ufp.org>

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.