[ppml] Draft ARIN Recomendation

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Thu Oct 21 17:14:13 EDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Leo Bicknell wrote:
>      "The ARIN Membership believes that if the proposal in
>       draft-ietf-ipv6-unique-local-addr-06.txt would be harmful to the
>       future of the IPv6 Internet.  To that extent, the ARIN Membership
>       recommends that this draft NOT be adopted by the IETF."

> On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Sweeting, John wrote:

+1

I would like to check also if Leo really wanted this to be "The ARIN
Membership" as that implies that only ARIN Members should be commenting on
this topic which makes a topic for ARIN members mailing list rather then
ppml but it seems to me the actual topic and recomendation is more of
public policy type and we should not therefore use words "ARIN Membership"
however I do not have concrete recomendation on what to replace this with.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
william at elan.net