[Fwd: Re: [ppml] Policy Proposal 2004-7: Residential Customer Privacy P olicy]

Paul Bradford paul.bradford at adelphiacom.net
Wed Oct 20 06:36:45 EDT 2004

garsh you guys can turn a discussion into pretty much a totally
cornfusing debate over legal baloney.....  :-D

 I've been considering this some more and most company's don't use SWIPs
or whois to track there customers internally, they have some type of
ticketing system.... as long as some type of pressure can be put on the
ISP (most of the time by the rest of the community by blackholes/SPAM
filters) then I am for this....  so in essence (all legalities aside)
technically I am for this....  still not sure what home user's gonna use
a /25 but still for it....

Thanks,
Paul

p.s. most probably have no clue who I am.  I'll introduce myself real
quick.  As my e-mail shows, I am Paul Bradford.  I work for Adelphia
where  I am a Network Engineer in Adelphia's NOC so I don't really deal
with ARIN at all.
I attended the ARIN Operational BOF on Monday night.  I once subscribed
to ppml back a couple of years ago but saw eventually saw it as not
something useful for me to be subscribed to.  Well after the BOF I was
pretty spun up.  I think ppml needs to have people
(Operators/IPAdmins/IP Janitors) be more proactive in discussions so
here I am posting and reading.  You are not going to lots of big
corn-fusing  words in my posts....  I think big words cornfusing words
waste breathe and airspace..... <sorry to offend any big word users>
I think my posts may have caused more traffic on ppml in quite some
time... hurray!