[ppml] composition of and representation on the BoT

Scott.Shackelford at cox.com Scott.Shackelford at cox.com
Tue Nov 23 11:53:13 EST 2004

Agreed. "should be"...true. But then again most people, particularly
those that are new to the community, don't understand the full impact of
their vote. It takes a bit to get acclimated. Marla has a good idea
about putting things into proper perspective relative to how a policy
may impact any particular organization. It's just a matter of an
effective way to execute such an idea.

Scott Shackelford
IP Engineer/IP Administrator
Cox Communications