[ppml] composition of and representation on the BoT

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Mon Nov 22 15:31:55 EST 2004

Here are the voter statistics from the last two Board and Advisory Council
elections:

2004 Board/AC Voting:
Total Confirmed Voters: 134

2003 Board/AC Voting:
Total Confirmed Voters: 97

As Owen pointed out, each voter may vote for as many candidates as
desired, up to the number of open seats.

If anyone has practical suggestions for increasing voter participation, we
would welcome your input. Please send them to memsvcs at arin.net.

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Director, Member Services