[ppml] composition of and representation on the BoT

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Nov 19 23:29:44 EST 2004

It is not invalid to only vote for one BOT or for 1,2,3, or 4
AC positions and abstain from one.  In a vote for N office,
rarely to the votes cast divided by N result in an integer.
Just human nature.  A combination of "I only like N-y of the
candidates", "I can't read and follow directions, but, I'm going
to vote anyway", and other factors.

Owen
(Who used to work for a company that made voting machines)

--On Friday, November 19, 2004 08:19:41 PM -0800 "william(at)elan.net"