[ppml] RE: [arin-announce] NRO Response to ITU Comments on th e Management of Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Thu Nov 18 15:51:52 EST 2004

I don't think you can say that ARIN or other RIR's information (stakes)are
placed where they cannot be found. I am having a small problem believing
that anyone that needs to/wants to know anything about Internet number
resources cannot find the information that they need, but from this thread I
do think that the RIR's probably need to look more into their outreach
programs and the intended audience. I will personally take this to the AC
chair for discussion in our next meeting.