[ppml] RE: [arin-announce] NRO Response to ITU Comments on th e Management of Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Wed Nov 17 14:02:44 EST 2004

just wanted to say that I agree with Lee's observations below....that being
that ARIN should look at their outreach programs to see where and if they
can be more effective. I would like to point out that ARIN (and all existing
RIR's) must be doing something right since LACNIC and soon to be AFRINIC
have emerged in the last few years just for the purpose of serving their
regions (governments?) better.