[ppml] Fw: Can a Customer take their IP's with them? (Court says yes!)

Ray Plzak plzak at arin.net
Tue Jun 29 11:22:40 EDT 2004

I have assigned the ARIN General Counsel, who is an experienced litigator,
the task to review and prepare the necessary filings to either intervene
formally in the New Jersey case, or as an amicus.  ARIN will be striving to
educate the court to understand more accurately the legal and policy issues
involved.

Raymond A. Plzak
President & CEO