[ppml] Bogons etc...

leo vegoda leo at ripe.net
Wed Jan 21 13:47:14 EST 2004

Hi Leo,

On Jan 21, 2004, at 5:30 pm, Leo Bicknell wrote:

[...]

> The RIR's do know what is "good", at least for their part of the
> resource space.  The problem is that what is good is not published
> in readily available scriptable form.

All the RIRs publish stats on what's been allocated and assigned.
There's a standard format and location for the information with a file
explaining the details.

In addition to this, the RIPE NCC publishes a plain, vanilla list of
ranges we've allocated or assigned (no dates or other information). You
can pull this information (and some perl to do stuff with it) from our
FTP site at:

    <ftp://ftp.ripe.net/pub/stats/ripencc/issued>

leo vegoda
Registration Services Manager
RIPE NCC