[ppml] Bogons etc...

McBurnett, Jim jmcburnett at msmgmt.com
Wed Jan 21 07:32:25 EST 2004

reward for ISP's
HMMM.. Ya know if ARIN did this, this then gives them to ability to
"recall" IP space..
If the major ISP's sign on, and a IP block is hijacked and then proven.
ARIN places that block in the BOGON filter the MAJOR ISP's stop routing it
and we solve hijacking, "leaked" blocks and do it from an administrative
body.

Thoughts?