[ppml] Provider Independence???

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Dec 12 13:56:00 EST 2004

It is already generally noted in both ARIN policies and in the contract
signed by each and every person receiving resource allocations from ARIN
that
the resource assignment can be revoked.  Under what circumstances and
in what time frame would be something I would rather leave to the people
crafting the policy to address the circumstances that lead to consensus
among the ARIN community that it was necessary.  Absent such consensus, I
do not believe that they should be withdrawn.

Owen

--On Friday, December 10, 2004 3:44 PM +0100 Kurt Erik Lindqvist