[ppml] Privacy Legislation and new proposals affecting residential privacy

Anne Lord anne at apnic.net
Tue Aug 24 19:39:21 EDT 2004

Hi Gregory,

It may be of interest to others to know that at the last APNIC meeting a
proposal 'Privacy of customer assignment records'  was approved. The full
details of the proposal, all discussions, minutes and presentations can be
found at this URL.

http://www.apnic.net/docs/policy/proposals/prop-007-v001.html

The policy will not be implemented until the end of September. For anyone
interested, there will be a project implementation update at the next APNIC
meeting (next week) which will be available by webcast and live
transcripts. See:

http://www.apnic.net/meetings/18/

for more details.

Regards,