[ppml] Policy Proposal 2004-3: Global Addresses for Private N etwork Inter-Connectivity

Azinger, Marla marla_azinger at eli.net
Thu Apr 1 12:45:52 EST 2004

Dawn-  your last sentence gets to the point of this very proposal.  Because
ARIN and many members of ARIN have used IP's this way and agree that it is
needed, possible and not going against any current policy.  It's just
that...some (even myself back two years ago) found this a tad unclear.  This
policy is simply striving to achieve clarification.

Marla