[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-15: IPv4 Allocation Policy for the Africa Portion of the ARIN Region

Mark Slingsby mark at rsaweb.co.za
Tue Sep 23 10:27:16 EDT 2003

We at RSAWeb Internet Services fully support the proposal for portable
ip allocations as we find it difficult to obtain our own address space.

We need to utilise this for multi-homing facilities and to develop our
network further. As an African ISP we do not have the network size
required to be allocated our own address space, but need our own address
space for multihoming and redundancy. At the moment we are limited to
one international connectivity provider and do not have multiple
redundant links because we don't have our own space. Connections
frequently drop due to environmental conditions and other hardware
related issues (not on our side, but our upstream providers)

We fully support this proposal.

Sincerely,

Mark Slingsby

RSAWeb Internet Services cc

We (SAI) a ISP in South Africa fully support the proposal for portable

--
Best regards,
 khetan

 SAI