[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-15: IPv4 Allocation Policy for the Africa Portion of the ARIN Region

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Tue Sep 23 09:48:14 EDT 2003

I have worked and consulted for a few ISPs in South Africa for the past 4
years and currently consult exclusively to a small South African ISP.  I
agree with previous comments about the immense difficulty in obtaining
portable address space here.  I also agree the below provisions will greatly
benefit future Internet growth for reasons already outlined by others
that have posted to this thread.

I fully support this proposal.

Regards,
Aragon