[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-15: IPv4 Allocation Policy for the Africa Portion of the ARIN Region

Ray Plzak plzak at arin.net
Mon Sep 22 20:04:04 EDT 2003

ARIN already exclusively uses 196 /8 for allocations to the African part
of the ARIN region.  ARIN is in negotiation with RIPE NCC and APNIC with
using this block for their allocations.  Since this is a procedural
matter and not a policy matter wrt to a specific /8 the policy propsers,
(the African ISPs) did not think that this was important.

Ray