[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-10: Apply the HD Ratio to All Future IPv4 Allocations

Einar Bohlin einarb at arin.net
Wed Sep 17 15:08:01 EDT 2003

Hi Michael,

You wrote:
>> Since the policy only requires ARIN to examine the most recent allocation
(saving on costs)...

Policy text states:
"ISPs must have efficiently utilized all previous allocations, and at least
80% of their most recent allocation in order to receive additional space."

Review of utilization is not limited to the most recent allocation.

Regards,

Einar Bohlin - Policy Analyst, ARIN
einarb at arin.net 703 227-9867