[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-10: Apply the HD Ratio to All Future IPv4 Allocations

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Tue Sep 16 11:01:18 EDT 2003

>Is it the intent of the proposal author to differentiate
>ARIN-allocated space from ARIN-assigned space?  It looks
>to be that way, but I'd rather make sure.

I think that I am talking only about ARIN-allocated space
because the organizations getting ARIN-assigned space
aren't likely to come back to ARIN regularly for additional
address space.

However, if there are very large blocks of ARIN-assigned
space out there then this type of ratio should probably
be applied to them as well.

--Michael Dillon