[ppml] RE: [address-policy-wg] Re: Is the time for conservation over?

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Wed Oct 29 13:28:25 EST 2003

> Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> For those who do not (yet) know him, be assured you can safely
> ignore all messages coming from Jeff Williams, known troll in
> the Internet governance issues.

Indeed. I have heard some rumors that Jeff Williams and Jim Fleming are
the same person. Or maybe there is a brotherhood of trolls.

> (And, as we know, IPv8 does not exist.)

I actually read it a while ago. I will not go as far as recommending
reading it, but I found it both hilarious and a somehow extensive list
of exactly what not to do :-)

Michel.