[ppml] Quick comment on the Meetings..

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Thu Oct 23 21:05:58 EDT 2003

>Am I the only one who found the resolution to be just low enough that
most
>of the slides (all but the biggest fonts) were unreadable?  I've been
>watching on/off all week (nanog before ARIN).

Some slides are too small to follow even for those of us onsite.

>It's more work/complexity, but if each presenter had their slides on the
>web, we could follow along that way and really see what they're talking
>about.

Most slides were on the web before the meeting and as a policy presenter,
I would like to point out that ARIN folk asked me twice to submit any
slides I was planning to use. In my case I chose not to use any special
slides but ARIN staff did try to get the slides in advance from the
presenters.

--Michael Dillon