[ppml] 2002-3 passes including suballocations; 2003-15 also passes

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Oct 22 11:16:07 EDT 2003

 For those of you who are not attending ARIN, you might be interested to
know that 2002-3 passed with about half of the attendies voting for it and
only very few against. The policy presented to the meeting included both
micro-assignments and micro-allocations!
 I'd like to express my personal thanks for the work done to AC and
particularly to Bill Darte for bringing this issue along to this point.

Also for Africans here, policy 2003-15 also passed which means AC will
have to most likely either integrate these policies together or remove
portions of text from 2003-15 which are covered by 2002-3.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
william at elan.net