[ppml] Proposal Summary?

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Fri Oct 17 19:12:58 EDT 2003

I just went to the ARIN web site to print out copies of all the
policies so I could carry them on paper for the next week.  Who
knows when you'll be away from wireless.

That said, I realized there is no "printer friendly" version, and
indeed no summary for the upcoming meeting (or I'm not looking in
the right place).  I'm thinking it would be useful to have each
proposal, text only, and then with it the contact info of the
author(s), and any relivant minutes from previous AC meetings.  Putting
them all in one PDF before a meeting seems like it might be useful
to quite a few people.

Would anyone else like to see something similar?  Is it worth some
effort?