[ppml] Afrinic and so-called sub-regional policies

Trevor Paquette Trevor.Paquette at TeraGo.ca
Wed Oct 8 11:03:40 EDT 2003

Alot of folks do understand the point that I am trying to put across, and agree with me.

Africa can solve their problems on their terms with their own RIR. There is no reason why ARIN needs to make special one-offs for every special interest group.

My opinion and hope you can respect that. Please 'educate' people when you see a mis-interpretation of definitions vs taking pot-shots in a public forum.