[ppml] New ARIN Sub-region Policy Proposal (Rural-America)

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Oct 7 13:43:21 EDT 2003

Michael,
	I think you missed, entirely, the point of John's post.  I doubt
that he is actually trying to put this forward as a policy (although, if
2003-15 passes, I'd support it with some cleanup work).  I think he was
trying to clarify his opposition to sub-regional policies and point out
that AfriNIC is not a one-time special case.

Owen

--On Tuesday, October 7, 2003 5:00 PM +0100 Michael.Dillon at radianz.com