[ppml] Afrinic and so-called sub-regional policies

John Brown john at chagres.net
Mon Oct 6 22:48:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

Being that I was *born and raised* in what we called Latin America,
ergo a country call Panama, I'd say that LACNIC is properly
defined.

Inso far as the long winded rants about policy, borders
and the like...

Policies created within ARIN *should* apply to the entire ARIN
region.  Sub-region seems like a bad direction....

Cheers

john brown