[ppml] Afrinic and so-called sub-regional policies

Trevor Paquette Trevor.Paquette at TeraGo.ca
Mon Oct 6 19:45:26 EDT 2003

Appreciate the humor and the shot at me, but I did not necessarily mean the US or Canada.. I meant parts there of..

Who's to say that some new 'country' won't want to be considered to have their own RIR?

'Self-Government' as someone else put it...